Friday 22 May 2020

SEASON GREETINGS

SEASON GREETINGS TO ALL MY CRONIES AND PALS.

On behalf of the entire Takum I Mr Takum stands to celebrate with u on ur special day.
As u all celebrate ur salah I ask for open doors, abundant blessings from above and beyond.

I also pray that u people will be celebrating ur sallah tomorrow so shall we be celebrating the abolishment of convid19.

I also pray that may all the Muslims in whole world have a blissful salah.

Forward ever backward never, nothing in ur lives will be repetitive in the name of Allah.

I as Mr Takum join in ur ecstatics and I also denounce that salah celebration will be the panacea to convid19, let bygone be, bygone as u have all prayed so shall it be on to up all... May Allah be pleased...

May Allah aggrandise u all even as we have foresee triumphant our salah shall be great and great indeed..

Happy salah to all my Muslims brothers and sisters....

Sign: Mr Takum.
Collins Dinshiya Sunday
yakubanyi1@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment